Trelay Holiday Park offers you the option to 'Try Before You Buy'.
You can either hire one of our Holiday Homes or bring your own Touring Caravan / Motorhome, enabling you to enjoy 'Trelay' before making your decision on purchasing a Holiday Home. This offer only relates to the Purchase of a Park owned Holiday Home made within 4 months of your original stay with us, we will then discount the payment you made for either Static hire or Touring pitch fee this will be deducted from the agreed purchase price. (Maximum discount of up to 7 night consecutive nights).
This allows you firstly to get a feel for Trelay Holiday Park, to make sure it is the right lifestyle and holiday park for you. Secondly, it presents the chance to explore the surrounding areas of Looe harbour, Polperro Fishing Village or Fowey Estuary, as well as multiple top attractions in Cornwall such as the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Trelay Holiday Park is dog friendly, ideal for those who want to take the whole family on holiday.
Top 10 reasons to own a Holiday Home at Trelay Holiday Park
- Ideal for last minute getaways - everything in your holiday home is ready for you. Perfect for family holidays
- Dog friendly accommodation
- Your very own secret escape
- Enjoy your retirement to the fullest
- Create memories that will last a lifetime
- Personal, private luxury accommodation
- Lots of things to do and places to visit in Cornwall: Looe, Polperro, Fowey etc.
- Discover new hobbies/interests: Kayaking, Sea Fishing, Coastal Walks etc.
- Relaxation time whenever you want
For further information please call the office on 01503 220 900