Committed to keeping you safe
In line with the latest government advice around Covid-19, we’ve changed some of the procedures on our Holiday Parks to ensure we keep guests, members of staff safe and well whilst on our Holiday Parks.
Whilst some of our processes and procedures may be unfamiliar and some elements may take slightly longer than usual due to COVID Secure protocols, rest assured our usual high standards of friendliness and cleanliness will ensure you can continue to enjoy the great outdoors with us.
How we’re keeping you safe
Please respect Social distancing especially when using communal areas i.e. Laundry room, water points, Elsan point, toilet and shower facilities, refuse / recycling area. We have reduced the number of persons permitted within our communal on-site facilities.
We have heightened and enhanced our cleaning and sanitising procedures to include extensive cleaning of shared surfaces throughout the day. Enhanced the regularity of disinfecting surfaces across all communal areas.
About your stay
Your arrival and departure
- Pitches are available from 12:00pm and departure by 11:00am
- Guests are asked if possible, to contact the Holiday Park approx. 15 minutes prior to their arriving to the Holiday Park
- On arriving at the Holiday Park please remain in your vehicle and a member of our team will assist with checking in. Please read carefully the welcome information you are given.
- Please pitch correctly in the middle of your pitch, do not park your unit side-on your pitch. If you have any questions please speak to a member of our team before pitching up.
- During you stay if you have any questions or need assistance telephone 01432 870213 during office hours, or telephone number on back of your welcome map.
- Day visitors please speak to reception.
Static Holiday Home Hire
- Available from 3:00pm and departure by 10:00am
- Hire units are cleaned before each stay
- Children must be supervised all times during your stay
- Day of departure please leave Static windows open to assist with ventilation before our cleaning team enter. Lock the Hire unit door and return key to reception.
Test and Trace
- England and Wales: Due to Government requirements, our Holiday Parks will require all guests over the age of 16 to provide Test and Trace (or UK country variants) information. If you already have the NHS Covid-19 app, you will be asked to use this on arrival at our Holiday Park for all party members over the age of 16 (Government requirement). If you do not have the app, you will be provided with a log sheet to complete, please ask reception.
Using our on-site communal facilities
Our shared facilities (including showers) at our Holiday Parks will be open and operating in line with government guidance and at reduced capacity.
Our covid secure protocols mean we can open our shared facilities with carefully managed social distancing measures in place to minimise household mixing. However, we would still strongly recommend the use of your own facilities wherever possible, if you are able to do so, as this will greatly reduce the risk of transmission.
If you do need to use our shared facilities, please follow the procedures we have put in place. We will be operating the social distancing measures in a similar way to 2020 and with the same process across all our Holiday Parks:
We appreciate these measures mean that you may experience extended wait times or may not be able to access our facilities at your preferred times. Our team will be on hand to help and support you if you have any concerns or questions. We would like to thank you for your understanding and patience in supporting the delivery of our Covid Secure Commitment.
We will be asking all guests staying at our Holiday Parks to wear face coverings (unless exempt) when using the toilet blocks, disabled facilities, laundry, washing up facilities, reception.
Using our on-site social areas
Our on-site social areas will operate in line with Government guidelines.
- Playgrounds - Our playgrounds on our Holiday Parks will be open. Parents or guardians will be responsible for ensuring that social distancing protocols in particular are followed for the safety of all. We also recommend that children and adults wash or sanitise their hands both before and after playing on the equipment.
How you can help
As the saying goes, 'we are all in this together', and by respecting each other and the latest guidance provided by the Government we can all stay safe and well.
- Where possible, use your own onboard facilities to help manage demand levels for the toilet and shower facilities
- Wear face mask/ coverings (unless exempt) when inside reception, the site shop and other enclosed or communal spaces on site, including toilet blocks and other shared facilities areas.
- Keep to footpaths where possible and avoid shortcutting across pitches.
- Always follow the current government guidance onsite and in the local area.
- Respect social distancing and regularly wash your hands.
- Follow the latest UK Government advice on social gatherings, especially gatherings inside caravans/motorhomes/campervans or awnings and tents: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home
- If you’re staying onsite and feel unwell, please go online to NHS 111 and also call the site phone number provided at check-in to let the site manager know.
- Children must be supervised all times -parents or guardians will be responsible for ensuring that social distancing protocols in particular are followed for the safety of all.