Following Government announcement:
We are delighted to hear that the Government’s latest announcement means that we will be reopening from 12th April 2021. We can’t wait to welcome you all back!
We are currently clarifying guidance. Part of this reopening phase we will NOT be able to open toilet and shower facility block. All guests will need to have their own self-contained facilities, until the earliest 17th May 2021.
Our Parks have been inundated with phone calls from customers wanting to rearrange and make bookings so please bear with us.
If you would like to make a new booking enquiry, you can send a provisional booking via our webpage.
- All dates are still subject to official confirmation.
- All bookings are still provisional and guests are asked to contact the Caravan Park closer to their arrival date to confirm the booking.
- We will strive to keep this page as up to date as possible, but as this is a an ever-changing situation, please always check the relevant Government websites for the very latest information before you travel.
Welcome to Trelay Holiday Park a Five Star Awarded Holiday Park set in 9 acres of well kept park land in beautiful Cornish countryside. Located just outside the picturesque harbour town of Looe and the fishing village Polperro. Easy access from A38 with good Public Transport.
Trelay Park is only 25 miles from Plymouth and 19 miles from the Tamar bridge set in a quiet rural picturesque part of Cornwall. Ideal for guests looking for beautiful scenery and to relax and unwind.
- Great Value New & Pre-owned Holiday Homes For Sale in beautiful Cornish Countryside.
- We are taking booking enquiries for 2021 Season.
Very Important: Please read carefully the 'Covid-19 changes' tab. Please be patient with our team during this difficult time. Thank you.
Why not come and Visit this beautiful part of Cornwall?
For Special Offers, please click here for more information.
For further updates please sign up to our newsletter