Trelay Holiday Park are giving you the opportunity to Try Before You Buy. Hire a Static Caravan, Holiday Home or bring your Tourer/Tent to Trelay Holiday Park and if you decide to purchase a new Static Caravan or new Holiday Home within 3 months of staying, we will refund your accommodation/staying Fees (Maximum refund of up to 7 nights).
This allows you firstly to get a feel for Trelay Holiday park, to make sure it is the right lifestyle and holiday park for you. Secondly it presents the chance to explore the surrounding areas of Looe harbour, Polperro Fishing Village or Fowey Estuary, as well as multiple top attractions in Cornwall such as the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Trelay Holiday Park is a dog friendly park, ideal for those who want to take the whole family on holiday.
Top 10 reasons to own a Holiday Home at Trelay Holiday Park
- Ideal for weekend breaks or last minute getaways
- Perfect for family holidays
- Dog friendly accommodation
- Your very own secret escape
- Enjoy your retirement to the fullest
- Create memories that will last a lifetime
- Personal private luxury accommodation
- Lots of things to do in Cornwall; Looe, Polperro, Fowey etc
- Discover new hobbies/interests; Kayaking, Fishing, Coastal Walks etc
- Relaxation time whenever you want
For further information please call the office on 01503 220 900