Hiring a Static Holiday Home at Trelay Holiday Park allows you to enjoy the beautiful Cornish countryside and fully relax with minimum effort.
Our Bookings normally run from Saturday to Saturday, but outside of High Season we may be able to offer you other dates.
Static Holiday Homes are modern, furnished and fully equipped with toilet and shower.
Kitchen: Fridge, microwave, cooker.
Lounge area: Seating area with TV and fire.
Please call: 01503 220900 to check availability.
Static Holiday Homes Available to Hire
We have some stunning Holiday Homes still available to hire for 2019 Season:
Please call the team on 01503 220900 for more information or if you wish to make a booking.
PLEASE NOTE: Bed linen, Pillows, Duvets, Towels and Tea Towels are not provided
Please read and note the following Conditions:
1) These prices are based on overnight accommodation for a maximum of four to six persons and no more than one vehicle per Holiday Van – Additional persons/vehicles may be accepted at the management's discretion only where details are provided and specifically agreed at date of acceptance of the booking. We reserve the right to exclude any person or vehicle and/or to levy additional charges. If you are in any doubt please contact us (£10.00 for each extra vehicle per week)
2) We regret that we cannot take single sex party or parties all of whom are under 21 years of age, except in exceptional circumstances.
3) Only the persons named overleaf shall be entitled to occupy the caravan and any breach of this condition shall entitle us to terminate the booking and exclude all persons from both the caravan and the park. Upon such termination the persons named overleaf and all unauthorised persons/vehicles shall be deemed to be trespassers
4) A contract will exist if and when we confirm the booking in writing
5) Dogs are permitted in some caravans at our discretion and no more than 1 dog per a caravan and are charged at £20.00 per week – Please exercise off site and keep on a lead at all times on the park. Please note dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms on beds or on any furniture.
6) Bed linen and Duvet Covers must be used. Please note these are not provided.
7) Discount: Bookings for two or more consecutive weeks may attract a discount, please enquire at the time of booking.
8) Smoking: Is not permitted in ANY of our caravans.
9) Visitors: Day visitors are normally welcome but please contact reception with details before their arrival – regretfully, experience has highlighted the need for restrictions and/or charges to be applied.
PARK RULES must be adhered to at all times whilst on the Park.
ARRIVALS FROM 3.00PM
PLEASE DEPART AT 10AM TO ALLOW CLEANING BEFORE NEXT VISITORS.